sharing the costs of sports activities
- Fabryczna 17, ŁódźŁódź, Łódź
- Valid for 16 daysuntil: 22 May 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), junior specialist (Junior)
Responsible process owner for delivery of agreed finance processes within specific Finance Discipline that support the provision of finance services to the business, to the Company, or to other relevant internal stakeholders. Good knowledge of processes, systems, policies and procedures within scope of the role; and well established relationships with key customers to ensure provision of timely, accurate financial and other management information; to resolve or escalate queries as appropriate; to ensure compliance with applicable internal controls, and to otherwise ensure delivery of an efficient, effective service within own sphere of influence.
• controlling of purchase order value vs. Budget/Forecast cost positions
• -maintaining customer data in invoicing tool
• -creation of sales order in SAP
• -creation of controlling elements in SAP ( WBS/PSP)
• -invoicing and distribution of scanned invoice to customers
• -monitoring of customer open AR positions
• -monitoring of vendors AP open positions
• -ad hock finance report based on SAP source
BSc in Economics or Finance with Major of Accounting.
Typically 1-2 years’ experience in Accounting/ Controlling department
Business English ( oral and written skills ) across finance organization
Very good working knowledge of SAP FI/SD module
Strong knowledge of Windows Office ( Excel )
Ability to work under time pressure
Control issues are promptly raised and communicated through appropriate channels to highlight financial or business risks.
Consistent achievement of key deliverables within defined accounting and reporting deadlines.
Proactively addresses operational problems and inefficiencies, requesting appropriate advice and guidance where necessary.
Reliable, motivated and committed to achievement of high standards and team objectives.
Exercises sound judgement and effectively utilizes available tools and resources.
Builds sound and effective relationships with colleagues, managers and key customers, as evidenced by positive feedback.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program