- Smaków 1, 49-318 Skarbimierz Osiedle, PolskaSkarbimierz (pow. brzeski), opolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, BelVita, Halls and Milka. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Your tasks will include:
- Participating in preparation of the factory budget
- Analyzing deviations in budget and preparing financial analyzes regarding efficiency and profitability of projects
- Analyzing and preparing Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Supporting Section Manager and the Financial Manager
- Identifying areas for improvement in the organization and taking part in creating and improving controlling tools
- Ensuring compliance with the internal policies within the organization
You don`t have to be perfect, but it would be nice if you had:
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Production Management or relevant
- First experience in controlling department in multinational company would be beneficial
- Fluent English is a must, Polish will be an asset
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Highly developed communicative and analytical skills
- Proactive attitude and problem-solving approach
Treat yourself! Your benefits:
- Employment contract
- Work in Lean Management System (Integrated Lean Six Sigma)
- Bonuses and recognition programs
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Courses and trainings
- International environment
- Jubilee bonuses
If you’re ready to take a step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one click away.
Please note that application documents in English are required (make sure English version of your CV is uploaded in the application form) and full recruitment process is conducted in English.