Junior Financial Operations Specialist
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
- rekrutacja zdalna
The Junior Financial Operations Specialist performs invoicing activities for our clients and business partners, including monitoring of system approvals, delivery of invoicing files to clients’ Accounts Payable and reconciliation activities.
- Provides financial analysis and reporting.
- Supports accurate and timely delivery of invoice files.
- Reconciles and resolve invoicing requests.
- Provides reports, as needed for management and clients.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree preferred with a focus in Accounting or Administration.
- Previous experience in Customer Service or Administration is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Good level of English language.
- Strong customer service, analytical and organizational skills.
At Pontoon we deliver Talent Consulting, MSP, RXO, and Onsite programs that make our clients’ business fit for the future and support them to achieve their strategic targets.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.