- Puławska 17, 02-515 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today. We are wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America. Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market place, with a significant presence in Ireland, the UK, Germany, Norway, Poland, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and USA. At Elavon we encourage employees to grow professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We are looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to our shareholders and to our communities. Come join us.
Purpose of the function:
- Monitoring and analysis of customers and cardholders’ activity in order to identify abnormal pattern that may indicate fraud, violation of Terms and Conditions of the customer’s agreement or pending credit risk.
- Frequent contacts with customers and issuing banks to validate whether or not transactions are genuine.
- Secure customers’ accounts to prevent losses upon ascertaining abnormal activity or receiving notification of credit card loss or unauthorized use.
- Work directly with customers to provide informations, resolve customer service issues or fraudulent / unauthorized activities.
- Fluent Polish and English;
- Credit cards’ market experience or security background is a must;
- Candidate should have an analytical mind and should be able to work independently;
- Planning and organizing skills together with effective time management;
- Flexibility and administrative accuracy are essential;
- MS Office skills;
- Understanding of the creation, use and importance of analysis;
- Team spirit.
- employment agreement
- complex medical care
- life insurance
- language classes
- multisport card or co-financed holidays
- development path and trainings
- social and community projects
- additional holiday leave