- Rynek 39/40, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we’re 160 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients. Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those "virtual salespeople" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for Junior Full-Stack Developers to join our software development team in Poland. This is a unique opportunity to work with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
At Zoovu, you will:
- Develop the features within our platform,
- Work in a modern software development team - our stack includes Java 11 & Spring, various flavors of JS (React, Vue.js, node.js etc.), various SQL & NoSQL databases (MySQL/RDS, Mongo/Atlas, Redshift, DynamoDB etc.), AWS (Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, Glue, etc.), Gitlab & Gitlab CI, Kubernetes, code quality tools, code reviews, etc.
It is definitely you we’re looking for, if you:
- Are experienced with both backend and frontend web development technologies (preferably in Spring Framework on the backend and/or in React / Vue / node on the frontend).
- Have a good understanding of HTTP, web applications, their performance and security
- Have a full working proficiency in English and strong communication skills
- Share our passion for delivering code that is both clean and addresses the users' needs
- Are able to come to our Wrocław office every couple of weeks (while we are basically remote-only now, in post-COVID times we might want to meet every now and then in our office in Wrocław)
Additional bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other STEM subject or related equivalent qualification
- Expertise in a subset of the technologies we're using (mentioned above, the more experience you have with them the better)
- If you have any devops experience to support your team's deployments processes (ideally with k8s / Docker / Gitlab CI), it's a big plus!
What we will offer you:
- A salary depending on your experience, skill set and fit for the role (4-10k PLN gross monthly @ employment contract)
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Awesome working conditions with ergonomic chairs and desks, IDE and OS of your choice (most of us choose IntelliJ :) - but if you prefer Eclipse, Netbeans, vi or whatnot - go ahead!), a powerful laptop and two big screens
- Budget for IT conferences, books, etc.
- An office in Wrocław's Market Square, available whenever one needs to have a day (or a few days) to work from anywhere else but home :).
Does it sound like a perfect challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)!
- Health Care & Dental Care [Medicover]
- Sport subscription [Multisport]