- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 18 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
As a Junior General Ledger Accountant will be responsible, under the direction of Accounting and Financial Reporting Supervisor, for the day to day accounting and/or financial reporting for entities within the Alternative Investments Funds structures (AIF'), mostly Real Estate, Private Equity and Debt Funds, registered in Luxembourg and United States.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- General Ledger accounting on stand-alone level - booking of daily cash movements, invoices, expense accruals, prepayments, intercompany transactions and reconciliation of financial data
- Preparing monthly / quarterly / annual financial reporting to internal (other BBH offices) and external parties (clients, auditors, tax advisors)
- Preparing annual and semi-annual financial statements of the investment funds under different accounting standards (IFRS, Luxembourg GAAP, US GAAP)
- When needed, assistance in preparing basic reconciliation files for the consolidation of AIF structures
- Ensuring accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all client related tasks
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis, ensuring timely and accurate responses to any client queries
- Liaising with fund auditors and tax advisors and coordinating the supply of information and responses to queries
- Communicating appropriately with the Accounting and Financial Reporting Supervisor with respect to all timetables and workflow, and communicating to the extent appropriate about all relevant matters with other department members within BBH
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Basic accounting knowledge or/and working experience in accounting / finance related area
- Ability to work as part of a team in client-driven environment
- Solid oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn and striving to achieve the highest level of professional
- Well-organized and detail orientated
- Fluency in English
- Highly computer literate with strong Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Knowledge of accounting standards and/or professional accountancy qualification (qualified or part qualified) will be a huge asset
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
In order to apply for the role please send your CV
via Aplikuj button.