private medical care
Junior/Graduate Marketing Data Specialist, PreAnalytiX
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Krzyki, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
- hybrid work
Support PreAnalytiX Sales and Marketing team with:
* List creation and lead processing for regular follow ups by Marketing Lead Qualification Team and Sales from digital campaigns in/out of SF.com
* Create SF.com campaigns and sub-campaigns
* Support Eloqua Marketing automation platform with segment creation
Reporting: Marketing Dashboard, Monthly revenues
* Pull out regular lead reports from SF.com
* Develop new analytical reports and represent large, complex sets of data through visual representation
* Compile mothely revenues from different sources and provide to team
* Cater ad hoc requests for account analysis, geographical and revenue updates
Website and SEO
* Technical updates on website and co ordination with website developer
* Website analytics, traffic KPIs using Adobe analytics
* Co-operating with SEA specialist for PAXgene ads, SEO implementation on Preanlaytix.com
* Other ad hoc tasks
2+ years of experience in data management/marketing research working on the supplier or client side.If no experience then willingness to learn quickly
Good knowledge of biotech/ pharma/ life sciences industry is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree required; master degree is a plus.
Experience with CRM systems
Proven data gathering and analytical skills
Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
Please make sure to send an English version of your CV!
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every da