Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
(Junior) Health And Safety Officer
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In this role you will be ensuring and identifying compliance with Polish legal requirements. Beside your tasks will focus also on providing periodical H&S trainings (mostly in English). This role will also give you an opportunity to evaluate hazards in the workplace, deliver information to employees and looking after the relevant documentation.
Beside that you will be also investigating accidents, incidents and near misses and dealing with records of accidents and any related investigations or corrective actions. In this team we are also managing the implementation of Credit Suisse H&S strategy and policy in Poland including procedures for risk assessments, hazard inspections and safety audits. Your tasks will also include creating and delivering professional input to all plans of office rearrangement or expansion.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- Possess professional Health and Safety qualifications (e.g. postgraduate diploma).
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Proven previous experience within the area of H&S would be an asset.
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety Polish law regulations (Fire Safety Inspector course would be a plus)
- Practical knowledge of MS Office
- Well-developed communication skills and presentation techniques.
- You act effectively on policy development and business planning.
- You are a dedicated problem solver with ability to seek non-standard problems and think out of the box
- You have the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- You are a self-starter with proactive approach and flexible attitude
- You are capable to plan, coordinate, execute and track internal trainings.
- Understanding the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work