- Norwida 5, GdańskGdańsk, Pomeranian
- Offer expired 13 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
ABOUT THE JOB
In this position, your main responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Performing and supporting all employee lifecycle related processes from hire to retire (such as: onboarding, probation, training, inquiries etc.)
• Delivering best in class HR Service support to employees and business managers, overseeing accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders
• Maintaining good data quality in HR systems related to employee lifecycle and support reporting
• Supporting Learning and Development activities and coordinating trainings portfolio
• Coordinating Onboarding process
• Editing and overseeing internal communication platform
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
• Entry level experience in employee lifecycle processes, preferably in a multicultural environment
• Working experience in Excel
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Team orientation and ability to work and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
• Innovative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
• Experience in Workday and SAP is a plus
• Fluent in German and English
Swarovski Global Business Services
Working for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
At Swarovski, we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big. As a company, and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, education funds and many more).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
An attractive workplace in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS organization delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of the process portfolio. We are searching for a German speaking Junior HR Professional eager to join and support the team for at least 12 months. In this role your key tasks and responsibilities will be to support the entire hire to retire process for our employees.