- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our Client is a new generation business service provider offering services in IT management area. Currently due to opening new office in Cracow we are looking for candidate who will be responsible for internal HR processes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as HR Specialist/ HR Generalist/ Junior HRBP
- Bachelor’s degree in HR area preferable
- Good practical knowledge of Polish labour law
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish
- Strong communication skills, accuracy, customer approach
- Being open-minded, people-oriented, cooperative, proactive
- Attention to detail and ability to work with deadlines
- Being a first point of contact for the employees in Cracow, provide daily support and answer questions
- Working closely with local HR Business Partner on HR related matters
- Coordinating onboarding and offboarding process for employees
- Administrating medical check-up process and organizing Health&Safety training for employees
- Preparing employment documentation for employees; contracts, annexures and other documents related to employment, benefits, absences, etc.
- Collect and assist employees in completing various HR documents related to employment, benefits, absences, etc.
- Administrating benefits process for employees, cooperate with benefits providers
- Taking care of internal HR platform and keep it updated
- Participating in Employer Branding projects