Junior HR Business Partner
Location: Poznan Factory
- Support the implementation of the HR strategy in the Factory by ensuring that the HR services provided are tailored to the local needs.
- Support the implementation of new and improvement of existing talent and development tools and processes in the business.
- Support the HR Manager in implementation of initiatives to increase the efficiency of the organization.
- Work with functional leaders and HR Manager in the development of organizational culture, teams and individual development (implementation of solutions, monitoring KPIs, work on improvements).
- Support the implementation of WCM projects within People Development pillar.
- Ongoing cooperation with the HR Services in maintaining appropriate data in HR Systems.
- Key point of contact for Line Managers for issue resolution, Coach, counsel, and guide managers with regards to HR policy queries.
- Providing guidance and support to Line Managers and HR Manager on performance improvement, grievance etc. in line with local governance and legislation.
- Track HR policy query trends and provide appropriate training to upskill Line Managers and employees.
- Direct support for employees in problem solving.
- Min 3 years professional experience in HR area in the factory
- Good knowledge and understanding of HR processes and tools.
- Ability to independently lead small projects
- Passion for working with people, well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially excel
- Experience in WCM area in the factory will be an asset
- Ability to provide both verbal and written information clearly and persuasively.
- Strong organizational skills are important
- Ability to build key relationships and reach agreements and consensus despite differing goals and priorities.
- Knowledge of labor law and local labor market.
- Fluency in English.
- 1,5 – 2 years contract.
- Opportunities for further professional development within a FMCG company with a high reputation in the market.
- An attractive benefit package, including health care insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, sport card etc.
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to fulfill ambitious goals.
- You will be crucial part of business projects led in our organisation.