Junior HR Services Specialist
At Dolby, we focus on solutions that revolutionize how people create, deliver and enjoy entertainment. Here, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theatres to smartphones.
Come join us in this opportunity to be part of a new global HR services team in Wroclaw. This small and agile team will be responsible for a wide range of HR systems, administration, analysis, and employee support to Dolby’s global workforce (including US). You will partner closely with Dolby’s San Francisco-based HR team to document and support HR business processes from Wroclaw. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
- Maintain HR data and provide support for HR systems (e.g., SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, Replicon, and Cornerstone).
- Coordinate at basic level benefits enrollment, invoicing, and audit.
- Prepare reports’ check for processing payroll.
- Support inquiries utilizing ServiceNow.
- Support recruiting and onboarding, including background checks.
- Maintain HR knowledgebase articles and internal process documents in cooperation with HR functions
- Prepare ad hoc and scheduled basic reports and help in conducting periodic audits to maintain HR data integrity.
- Document and continuously improve HR business processes at your level.
- Participate in HR systems user acceptance testing and auditing activities.
- Cooperation with other HR functions at Dolby.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or related initial HR/administrative experience. Last year's students and fresh graduates are welcome!
- Max. 1-2 years of HR administration and/or shared services experience, preferably working with a multinational company.
- HRIS, payroll, timekeeping, and/or related enterprise software experience (e.g. SuccessFactors).
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) is required.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working on own initiative with limited supervision.
- MS Excel skills including the ability to interpret data.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload on a daily basis.
- Ability to travel and work in different time zones.
- Readiness to work in a balanced work time regime.