- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD leads in patient and health care worker safety and the technologies that enable medical research and clinical laboratories. The company provides innovative solutions that help advance cellular studies and genomics, enhance the diagnosis of infectious disease and cancer, improve medication management, promote infection prevention, equip surgical and interventional procedures, optimize respiratory care and support the management of diabetes. The company partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. BD has more than 45,000 associates across 50 countries who work in close collaboration with customers and partners to help enhance outcomes, lower health care delivery costs, increase efficiencies, improve health care safety and expand access to health. For more information on BD, please visit www.bd.com.
Currently we are looking for HR Specialist, who will be responsible for the support of HRprocesses in Europe and EMA.
As an HR specialist within ASC HR team you will be responsible for:
- Providing proactive administrative support to employees of BD via email , ticketing system and phone
- Supporting ASC hotline, providing active support for BD asociates
- Ensuring the quality of administrative aspects of the HR processes (for example: compensation, benefits, job data, personal data, documentation creation)
- Executing HR transactions in Workday system and outside of it
- Close, daily cooperation with Center of Expertise and local HR Partners to ensure the best quality of service
- Transition of additional HR activities from local HR teams into the SSC Wroclaw
As a successful candidate you would have an excellent customer service skills with very good command of English and good level of Dutch. Experience in HR/customer service environment is a plus.
We would be looking also for:
- Ability to resolve problems and questions independently
- Ability to pay close attention to details and use time effectively
- Multi-tasking capabilities to manage several caseloads
- Experience using a Human Resource Information System (especially Workday) is desirable
We can offer you a great possibility to work in an international company (first-in-class in its business area), competitive compensation with great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, and sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment, flexible working hours and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). We are based in a new, modern office in the city center, developed to live healthy lives and to have a great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within a dynamic, international teams.