Junior HR Specialist with German
ABB PG Business Services
- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
- rekrutacja zdalna
The key purpose of the HR team is to help Hitachi ABB Power Grids stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
As a core member of the HR in Hitachi ABB Power Grids, you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
Please be informed that we offer a temporary contract.
- Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees according to defined Service Level Agreements.
- Processing HR requests related to multiple service lines (Employee Life Cycle, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Talent Acquisition) for an assigned group of employees.
- Providing a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders, while ensuring that quality controls are maintained.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement based on feedback and experience.
- Communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption.
- Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information, maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy and providing on-demand reports where required.
- Interest in different aspects of Human Resources as a function.
- Microsoft Office and Excel skills; knowledge of SAP or ticketing tools is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Fluent English and German.
- Proactive attitude, analytical skills and good attention to details.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks