- Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HRConnect is the name for AbbVie centric HR and Payroll support and services focused on providing excellence customer experience as a primary principle. Service centers based in Tokyo, Singapore, Krakow & Lake County are dedicated to support AbbVie Employees and Managers in their administrative and operational needs.
We are looking for motivated and engaged individuals interested in developing their career in Customer Service and HR areas:
Junior HRConnect Consultant - Customer Experience – Russian
Junior HRConnect Consultant - Customer Experience – Russian is responsible for supporting AbbVie employees and managers in processing and answering routine HR queries.
This role opens tickets / cases and answers HR customer questions through the assistance of standard screens, scripts, and developed procedures for inquiry resolution.
- Answers general questions via phone, chat or email and redirects misplaced enquiries
- Leverages procedures, policy manuals, knowledge databases, other reference materials to answer employee and manager inquiries and resolve HR transactions
- Guides Employee to case resolution
- Guides Employee and Manager Self-Service transactions
- Executes select HR related transactions (e.g., data changes) or appropriately escalates issues as needed
- Inputs data into Workday to transact on customer requests
- Escalates Employee and Manager inquiries to Functional Specialists when specific, in-depth functional knowledge is required
- Documents all employee inquiries, issues, and transactions in case management tools as required
- Participates in continuous improvement workshops and projects as required
- Bachelor degree with a concentration in HR preferred
- 1-3 years of customer service / call center experience required
- Strong written and oral communication skills, in English (min. C1)
- Very good knowledge of Russian (min. C1 level) required
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with HR service and processes as well as HRIS tools and systems
- Able to navigate computerized data entry systems and other relevant applications
- Able to follow standard procedures and processes
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Interesting scope of duties in multinational company
- Friendly organizational culture
- Comfortable work environment
- Benefit package
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Commuting allowance
- Professional trainings and development opportunities
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your application by Aplikuj button.
Clause of consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
If you want us to keep your CV in our database, please insert the following additional consent in your CV: “I consent to have the personal data contained in my job application processed by AbbVie for the purpose of future recruitment processes”.