- Galileo, Armii Krajowej 18, 30-150 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
In this role you will:
– Ensure support requests from clients are worked within expected SLAs and with high quality.
– Work closely with other support centers to ensure support requests are appropriately worked from a global perspective and are escalated to additional subject matter experts as needed as per defined processes.
– Engage with clients to understand their current implementation and future plans.
– Help clients find solutions to technical challenges.
– Identifie, create, or enhance processes, knowledge base articles, and product improvements as part of a continuous review of support case trends.
– Perform on-call support duties, which requires outside business hours on-call capability.
In order to be successful in this role you should:
– Enjoy working with clients and solving problems.
– Be meticulous and thorough in issue analysis and documenting next steps/resolution.
– Hold degree in Computer Science, Engineering or demostrate comparable experience
– Have fluent written and spoken English.
– Demonstrate ability to effectively work with IBM teams in other time zones.
– Be a good listener to fully understand customer requests and help to resolve the issue.
– Have data driven approach to identifying concerns and driving improvement actions.
– Show proactive “can-do”contribution to overcome obstacles through strong influencing and collaboration skills.
– Experience managing Linux systems in virtual environments
– Working knowledge – creating, deploying, and troubleshooting of cloud technologies such as containers, Kubernetes, Docker
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– Good knowledge of basic networking and network troubleshooting
– Good knowledge of Linux administration
– Experience to reproduce customer reported issues in the lab environments
– Cloud administration and deployment (IBM Cloud, Google Cloud and AWS and AZURE)
– Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) , Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or similar would be a plus
– Working for a top 3 company according to Forbes 2020 best employers ranking
– International and prestigious projects
– Highly skilled teams of experts
– Wide range of IBM trainings and certificates
– Unlimited access to Udemy, Harvard Business Review, Safari O’Reilly, getAbstract, IBM AI Skills Academy
And what is more:
– Contract of employment
– Competitive compensation
– Private medical care and life insurance
– Employee Assistance Program
– Sport, charity & other networking groups
– Summer / winter camps for children
– Discounts with IBM employee badge
– Referral Bonus Program
– Home office option
– No dress code
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.