Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Junior Indirect Tax Specialist
Demant Business Services Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Oxygen, Jacka Malczewskiego 26, 71-612 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
- praca zdalna
We are the global leader in non-invasive prosthetics, including bracing and support products. As an Organization our business concerns development (R&D), manufacturing and sales via various distribution channels to the global market (presence in +25 countries and growing).
We have set a FSS up in Poland, Szczecin Office, where our Indirect Tax Compliance Process is based.
This is a newly created position in ours FSS’ department, with the primary goal to strengthen Indirect Tax reporting, process standardization and deployment of tax technology.
Working with us you will receive
- support to your developments needs towards PAN-EU VAT regimes;
- ground-floor opportunity of the newly created role;
- career path in Tax;
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- flexible working hours;
- hybrid work model, combining remote work opportunities with work in an office in the City Center;
- high exposure to Business and no-nonsense Tax Projects;
- possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (language courses offered)
- relocation package if needed;
- attractive package of employee benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport-membership card);
- various discounts at local events (cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books, catering).
Junior Indirect Tax Specialist
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Complete all indirect tax related accounting activities upon which indirect tax reporting depends, including quality checks of transactional data to identify any errors or anomalies, preparation and submission of Indirect Tax returns, Intrastat
- and Local and EU Listings,
- Preparation of payment requests,
- Develop strong relationships with the colleagues in the other FSS’ Teams – ultimately, build practical knowledge of how feeding processes (PtP, OtC) are functioning at Össur,
- Controls and Metrics operator within assigned scope,
- Initiate ideas which improve the processes – „Quick Wins”,
- Support to VAT Manager in implementation of Tax digitalization projects, process improvement and standardization initiatives,
- Supporting Tax reviews, statutory audits and ad hoc requests,
- Maintaining excellent relationship with the European stakeholders in Business Units and Global Functions.
It would be great if you
- achieved bachelor degree finance, accounting or similar;
- communicate in English at the level of B2, other languages are an additional asset;
- have good understanding of finance and accounting principles
- have background in GL, PtP, OtC processes;
- are motivated to continue developing in Tax;
- have knowledge of MS Excel;
- are a team player with “Can do” attitude;
- have strong analytical skills; must be numerically accurate with a “good eye for detail”, thorough, organized and consistent;
- have open-minder for learning new Technologies, Processes and implementation of Improvements;
- are proactive & stakeholder orientated.
Do you have questions? Contact us!