- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
If you want to work in the biggest software development team in Szczecin join us!
You will not work for an external clients, we develop our own product!
• Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
• Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
• A hybrid work model, combining remote work opportunities with work in an office in the City Center;
• Possibility to attend an international conferences (Los Angeles, Berlin, Copenhagen etc.). All costs covered by our company;
• Trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
• Discounts for cinema/theater tickets.
What tasks can you expect?
- Deliver backend integration between systems (Azure, Salesforce, Dynamics NAV/AX/365);
- Be active player in the implementations of new Business organizations;
- Use Infrastructure as a code by ARM templates and Azure DevOps website for continuous Integration and delivery process;
- Build and maintain monitoring solutions (logging and performance);
- Analyze log data to identify root cause of bugs;
- Work in a global setup working with project teams for planning, testing and implementation
- Analyze, design and document processes.
It would be great if you…
- .NET, C#, ASP.Net, Web API developer skills;
- Knowledge of GIT and Branching strategies;
- Knowledge of Azure services, LogicApps and DevOps;
- JSON, XML, XSLT knowledge;
- REST API’s knowledgle;
- Agile or SCRUM project experience.
- SQL knowledge
I hereby consent to my personal data, including data contained in submitted files (CV and/or covering letter) and other information gathered during the recruitment process, being processed by DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) for the purpose of any future recruitment processes.