- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
The Junior Integration ETL Engineer is responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning. This technical role is to manage IT initiatives primarily focusing on data quality aspects, understanding of business process flows through technology functionality including data analysis, profiling, root cause identification, ETL process reviews, user interface and experience identification and remediation by working closely with leads within ICG Businesses, Client Onboarding Operations and Technology teams including Regulatory and Audit groups.
Junior Integration ETL EngineerNumer ref.: 114441
- Manage Business requirements and detail process flow in full detail
- Collaborate with the Business, Operations and Technology functions
- Be technical hands on in data analysis, profiling, troubleshooting & issue resolutions.
- Be detailed oriented, act swift, manage deliverable independently with minimal hand holding.
- Driving out of the box solution approaches, problem solving and adopting to new tools and technologies as the need arises such as improving the User Interface and Experience.
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and partner with multiple management teams and other units to meet organizational objectives
- Conduct surveys to address and incorporate improvement of User excellence.
- Responsible for management status reporting on a timely manner.
- Prior Experience/ Education working in ETL, data modelling user interface/ experience.
- 1-2 years of overall experience.
- Experience in handling business and client processes and services
- Experience in data projects or UI/UX development.
- Prior Experience in Banking or Finance or related subject.
- Proficient in MS Powerpoint, Excel and Visio.
- Knowledgeable with Software Development Life Cycle and Agile development.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of business analysis.
- Any certification on data science or related will be a plus (e.g. MongoDB, Big Data, UI/UX certifications)
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Flexible working hours
- Partial Remote work possible