GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
JUNIOR INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTANT
What responsibilities will you have?
- entering accounting data for GetResponse foreign branches
- accounts reconciliation
- help with the preparation of monthly reports
- supporting the International Accountancy Team in daily tasks
- handling purchase invoices
- actively solving issues
What do we expect?
- very good spoken and written English language
- basic accounting and finance knowledge
- university degree or equivalent, preferably with a focus on accounting and finance, would be an asset
- experience in accounting would be beneficial
- good command of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- self-discipline and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- proactiveness and the ability to reason logically
Perks of being a part of the team:
- help shape processes and projects that contribute to the success of a global company
- join a team of people who appreciate your initiative and ideas
- gain knowledge and skills working with experts
- get access to the best resources, training, and equipment and meet your most challenging goals
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!