- Piastów Office Center, Budynek B, aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
About the Department:
- monitoring, troubleshooting and solving alerts coming from IT infrastructure 24/7,
- administration of users in global systems,
- purchase of IT equipment, accessories and software,
- network (WAN, LAN, WI-FI),
- unified communications solutions (Avaya, Skype for Business, faxes),
- ERP, CRM, SharePoint, Basware & Alusta.
About the Team:
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and solving, if possible, all alerts coming from both Coloplast Infrastructure equipment as well as external IT Suppliers
- Providing internal technical support in English to our employees globally
- Handling alerts, incidents and requests with a high degree of professionalism and a high level of quality in close collaboration with other teams
- Acting as point of contact when Major Incidents occurs
- Ensuring all calls and emails are logged accurately within the ticket system and escalated to relevant teams (if necessary)
- Acting as technical IT support, taking ownership and responsibility of each incident and request to ensure the best customer experience
- Delivering high quality support and solutions in compliance with agreed SLA and processes
- Achieving the KPI’s defined for the area, as well as achieving personal KPI's
- Seeking knowledge and keeping updated with Coloplast standard applications and hardware
- Proactive knowledge sharing with other team members
- Sports benefit card
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
That's not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate
By clicking the "Apply" or "Apply Now" button or by sending a recruitment application otherwise to Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o., you agree for processing of your personal data for recruitment purposes in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 point b and f of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). You also agree to the processing of personal data included in the application form for future recruitments by Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o.
The administrator of personal data is Coloplast Business Centre Sp. z o.o . with registered office in Szczecin, ul. Piastów 30, 70-064 Szczecin; contact to the Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
In addition, we would like to inform that:
- Your personal data will be processed up to six months from the completion of the recruitment process.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or limitation of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The above does not affect the lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
- Decisions regarding the recruitment and selection process will not be taken in an automated manner.