At RR Donnelley Polska we hire people who are willing to grow with the company,
build their IT skills & work with the newest technology!
“RR Donnelley is committed to equality in employment”
Junior IT Project Manager
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
About the job:
- Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion to time, cost and quality of small- to medium-scale projects (less than 150 days technical effort).
- Uses methods and tools to fully adhere to the Project and Change methodologies deployed by IT.
- Identifies, quantifies and manages risks.
- Manages the change control procedure and ensures that project deliverables are completed within set project performance measures.
- Lead project team and take action to keep project in agreed tolerances.
- Investigates operational requirements and problems, contributing to improvements.
- Identifies and tracks project benefits and adherence to success criteria.
- Develops and manages communication channels and/or stakeholder groups. Monitors and maintains all required budgetary records for compliance and audit.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- COMMUNICATION - Communicates effectively with stakeholders, sponsors, customers and project team members. Acts as an ambassador for the IT Project and Change team both internally and externally.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS - Develops lasting relationships with clients that foster client ties. Anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of internal and external customers to meet or exceed their expectations.
- TIME MANAGEMENT - Set priorities, develops a detailed work schedule, monitors progress towards goals, and track details, progress and activities. Manages time appropriately to meet project’s needs. Effectively prioritise work and complete time-sensitive issues by deadlines.
- RESULTS ORIENTATION - Accountable for delivering projects within agreed time, cost and quality criteria while maintaining good relationships. Focused on business performance measures. Decisive and results driven.
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT - Capable of supporting business case development and fully responsible for PO/Invoice process. Provides detailed MI regarding forecast, actual and variance for all project financials.
- WORKING WITH OTHERS - Initiates, builds and leverages opportunities to work with others in their business group and across the organisation to maximise individual and organisation effectiveness. Motivates project team to work together in the most efficient manner. Shares best practice and experience with colleagues to drive efficiency. Provides operational task management and resource management. Leads a technical team and assigns tasks across the team with appropriate prioritisation and skill level.
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT - Able to create and manage a Quality Management Plan.
- Proven track record (minimum 2 years) working within an IT environment, delivering non complex infrastructure and application changes.
- Excellent communication, organisation and negotiation skills.
- Professional Qualification in Prince 2/PMI/APMP – Foundation Level and above.