The Viessmann Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of heating and renewable energy systems. Family-owned since 1917, Viessmann has set standards and continues to do so with innovative heating solutions that provide ultimate comfort, conserve energy and keep environmental impact to a minimum. The group today employs over 12,000 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approx. 2.25 billion Euro. 22 production companies in 11 countries, sales & distribution facilities in Germany and 74 other countries, and 120 sales offices worldwide provide customer proximity and a strong global presence.
Junior IT Specialist
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting technical and non – technical users
- Maintenance of the IT infrastructure
- Participating in various internal IT projects
- Conduct IT trainings for the organization (software, new users)
- ICT network design and development
- Monitoring and control of systems
- Bachelor or Master degree in Informatics or similar
- Equivalent experience in an IT related field or position
- Communicative level of English (B1), German would be an additional asset
- Verbal and written communication / interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Advanced time and priority management talent
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
What we offer: to the qualified applicant offer, the opportunity to work for a growing company with a modern management team, and provide excellent opportunities for professional and personal development and an attractive package of benefits with a rewarding salary.
Please note that only fully qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please add a statement: “I hereby agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process by Viessmann Technika Grzewcza Sp. z o. o. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. no 133, .883, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby agree for my personal data in the range described above to be placed in the data base of Viessmann Technika Grzewcza Sp. z o. o. and be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”