- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
If you have experience in IT supporting and want to develop yourself in an international company we have a great offer for you.
Don't wait and apply!
Junior/ IT SupporterNumer ref.: /69/02/2021/MO/64499
- Troubleshooting all alerts and solving problems,
- providing internal technical support in English,
- handling alerts, incidents and requests with a professionalism and quality,
- being a point of contact when incidents occur,
- ensuring all calls and emails are logged accurately within the ticket system,
- monitoring backup system,
- handling of security incidents,
- delivering high quality support and solutions in compliance with agreed SLA and processes,
- seeking knowledge and keeping updated,
- proactive knowledge sharing with other team members.
what we expect
- high knowledge and experience in IT,
- fluent English is a must,
- knowledge or experience in IT processes (ITIL/Prince2),
- good knowledge of computer hardware, software and IT equipment,
- good knowledge of IT security,
- good knowledge of virtual machines and Citrix environment,
- knowledge of LAN/WAN/WLAN,
- knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server platforms,
- knowledge of mobile platforms,
- knowledge of backup systems and server management,
- being resposible and ability to multitask.
what we offer
- Interesting tasks on a daily basis,
- opportunity to gain experience,
- competitive salary with attractive benefit package(private medical care, sports card, transportation co-funding, Holiday bonus and occasional cards),
- working on 3 shifts (6-14, 14-22, 22-6),
- no dress code,
- internal trainings,
- possibility to work fully remote.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47