- Przyokopowa 26, 01-208 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Guidewire product boosts your skills to work on similar P&C insurance products and strengthens your career path in insurance domain. This specific position gives you the opportunity to interact within international environment and work with the most recognizable and influential players on the market.
As a Junior Guidewire Java Engineer in the IT Advisory Services you will participate in various streams of Guidewire implementation projects, collaborate with best Guidewire specialists in order to achieve project and client goals and be a part of Business Insurance Transformations.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Willingness to learn and improve skills in software development
- Proficiency in Java development
- Understanding of any JVM technologies or surrounding ecosystem (e.g. Java 8, J2EE, XML, SOAP, REST, SQL, PL/SQL, Spring, Hibernate, any Application Server, any Enterprise Messaging System)
- Awareness of good coding practices (Clean Code, Design Patterns)
- Willingness to business travels to the customers locations on need basis
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- German would be a strong asset
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
Make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment