Junior Java Developer
EY Global Delivery Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
As a Junior Java Developer in Consulting you will participate in various streams of implementation projects and collaborate with agile team members in order to achieve project and client goals. We are looking for passionate developers willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on latest data technologies and cloud platforms.
Your key responsibilities
- Work as a Junior Java Developer to contribute in various streams of implementation
- Write unit tests for created software
- Collaborate with agile team members to achieve project and client goals
- Participate in design and test activities
Skills and attributes for success
- Good knowledge of Java
- Good English language verbal and written communication, German or other European language will be an advantage
- Demonstrated logical thinking
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong communication skills
- Some understanding of any JVM technologies or surrounding ecosystem (e.g. Java 8, J2EE, XML, SOAP, REST, SQL, PL/SQL, Spring, Hibernate, any Application Server, any Enterprise Messaging System)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Hands on experience with Spring framework
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, Science, other Technical qualification
- Certificates proving certain skills: Java, SQL
- Experience in agile / scrum methodology
- Be opened for other JVM languages
- Java experience
What we look for
- Very good Java coding skills
- Willingness to learn and expand technical skills working in international environment and Agile methodology
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment