- Ważna jeszcze 2 miesiącedo: 22 maj 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
The KYC Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for participating in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
Junior KYC Analyst with CEE languages [rekrutacja prowadzona online]
What do we offer?
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only.
Citi is registered trademark of Citigroup Inc., used under license. Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries are also entitled to rights to certain other trademarks contained herein.
Citibank Europe PLC
- Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance teams to assist with the preparation, development, due diligence and approval of the electronic Know Your Client (KYC) record and supporting appendices
- Create and maintain KYC records by obtaining information from internal and external sources (firm website, regulatory websites, etc.)
- Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance teams to update system information from initiation to approval of KYC record and report workflow progress to supervisor
- alidate the information within KYC records and Customer Identification Program (CIP) documents to ensure completion and accuracy
- Ensure KYC records incorporate local regulatory requirements / Global Business Support Unit (BSU) Standards
- Fluent English
- Knowledge one of the following languages: Czech/ Slovak/ Hungarian/ Bulgarian
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
- Ability to work as the team player
- Analytical and good organizational skills are an asset
- Experience in control/risk, Compliance (AML/KYC) or Customer Service function as an asset
- A willingness to learn and manage in a constantly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
What do we offer?
- Stable employment in Citi Service Center
- Possibility to work with professionals in the multicultural environment
- Opportunity to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institution worldwide
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Access to a dynamic variety of training material & courses across multiple delivery platforms