- Grzybowska 62, 00-855 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Create and implement innovative and efficient learning solutions according to the business & HR needs, culture and Group learning policy
- Constantly diagnose individuals, teams and organizations short and medium-term needs
- Create, roll-out and evaluate high quality learning solutions that combine a variety of media/methodologies and foster l’Oréal culture
- Identify, recruit, develop and reward internal speakers/trainers
- Manage partnership with external providers/consultants/experts/certified trainers
- Facilitate learning events & workshop by respecting the unique learning experience
- Measure the learning impact for continuous improvement and communicate to the business
- Monitor the budget allocated and optimize learning investments efficiency
- Use of data and metrics to drive learning activity as a business
- Promote learning activity and contribution to business, internally and externally
- Stay up-to-date on learning news and trends
- Ensure integration program (fit) for newcomers in collaboration with recruitment team
- Experience in fostering learning culture within dynamic, complex, international organizations with growth mindset
- Proven track of record in driving learning/development projects, setting and meeting KPI’s
- Passion towards learning methods, knowledge of the external providers landscape and ability to act as an internal trainer, championing engagement and culture of learning
- Ability to be strategic, yet detail oriented (maintaining helicopter view with strong operational and multitasking attitude)
- Drive to go make a change and go beyond
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders
- Goal oriented, organized and self-motivated
- Problem solver attitude
- MS Office & English skills as a must
#grow – at L’Oréal, growing comes from being in constant motion. We grow with others, by exploring and by reaching out for more. Together, we try, succeed and sometimes fail. We bring together unique personalities full of potential to become outstanding mentors; we give them transformational trainings and learning opportunities that make them unleash the best in themselves.
#diversity – at L’Oréal, our teams are diverse as the billions of consumers we create for, we embrace difference of origins, cultures, life experiences and beliefs. We commit to fostering an inclusive environment where we celebrate the different perspectives of our colleagues and where we are encouraged to share what we stand for and to express our true selves.
#entrepreneurship – at L’Oréal, we invite our people to inspire others with mind-blowing ideas, to challenge the status-quo and to shape the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Entrepreneurship at L’Oréal is also about the possibility to design a one-of-a-kind career path never seen before.
#impact – at L’Oréal, we encourage our employees to think and act beyond their jobs. We acknowledge the big impact that our jobs have on our community, our environment and our consumers. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Junior Learning Manager Poland & Baltic
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field