Junior Legal Documentation Specialist with German
- aleja Pokoju 18A, Grzegórzki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
- remote recruitment
Do you have legal or financial background? Are you exceptionally organized with an eye for detail? Are you interested in investment banking and financial instruments? Are you a team player but also able to work independently? We are looking for someone like that to join our team and:
- draft and maintain documentation in relation to structured products issued under Swiss and German law,
- coordinate the issuance processes,
- deal with various Corporate Actions, Delistings, Increases/Decreases and other Rebalancing Events related to structured products,
- liaise with internal UBS teams (e.g. Legal, Middle Office, Sales & Trading) and external parties (e.g. stock exchanges in Zurich, Stuttgart and Frankfurt, clearers, financial institutions) through various communication channels,
- provide legal support to DCM and ECP teams by reviewing documents with regard to specific programme updates.
You’ll gain a good knowledge of EU Prospectus Regulation and Swiss FinSA and follow closely regulatory developments in the global capital markets.
Based in Krakow, you will work in the Product Documentation Team in Group General Counsel Krakow. We cooperate closely with different business units of UBS Investment Bank in the process of preparing documentation for structured products as well as reviewing documents related to debt issuance programme updates. Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
a university degree in Law, Administration, Economics or Finance & Banking
1-3 years of professional experience ideally with legal documentation drafting
fluency in English and good command of German
strong interest in financial instruments and markets
exact and detail oriented
able to understand complex legal documentation
able to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
a great communicator, with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels in the organization
a team player with the drive and enthusiasm to learn
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Job Reference #241906BR