- Roździeńska 49, 40-382 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
Challenges waiting for you:
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products.
- Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Activity of maintenance for software & systems (Connected Enterprise solutions).
- Activity of R&D projects related with new technology – augmented reality, machine learning, artificial intelligence.
- Collaboration with the regions NA/LA/AP.
- Collaboration & transfer of knowledge for OPS - (Connected Enterprise solutions).
- Work closely with team members & customers through all phases of the Solution Development in PTC & FTIS platforms - from requirement gathering to implementation engagement.
- Bachelor Degree or Student last years : IT/ Programming.
- Basic Knowledge of SQL databases and Git.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology.
- English B2 level.
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.