- Ofiar Katynia 5, 55-200 Oława, PolskaOława, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
With an increasing number of customers and suppliers around the world, we need a smart Junior Material Planner to join our growing team.
If you are: open-minded, passionate about analysis, planning and forecasting, able to engage in continuous improvement of material planning processes and bring new ideas and solutions
– let us recognise you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ordering components, forecasting settings and release.
- Daily assurance of orders coverage and shortages issue management.
- Components stock management.
- Driving relations with suppliers to make sure that Company needs are in line with suppliers capacities.
- Collecting data to support allocation management in case of shortages in accordance to market priorities.
- Controlling suppliers’ closure calendars, monitor their saturation and support them to improve their delivery performance.
- Supporting Material Planning Managers in supplier performance follow up.
- Cross-collaborating with different departments and factories.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Logistics, Science, Economics or other related area.
- Previous work or internship experience in logistics/planning will be an asset.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Proficient level of English.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to be able to build up a network with suppliers and several internal functional areas.
- Result oriented, flexible, proactive personality.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Great atmosphere. Really international environment and multicultural teams.
- Interesting job and challenging tasks.
- Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
- Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.
- Languages classes’ grant.
- International travels opportunity.
- Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches, home office possibility.
Please kindly submit your CV in English.