- Farbiarska 39, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
Are you a self-motivated, confident, and passionate engineer who wants to use your experience and skills, be a member of a dynamic team developing new generations of products for a global company?
In this role you’ll be… part of a global, cross-disciplinary, Agile team designing, implementing, validating, and maintaining mechanical subsystems for Markem-Imaje current and future printers.
You’ll have an opportunity to… work with talented engineers in a global environment, building complex products, from proof of concept to production, across a variety of printing technologies targeted to meet our customers’ needs and the strategic objectives of Markem-Imaje.
You should possess… at least a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related with a minimum of 2 years’ experience performing mechanical engineering.
Principal Activities / Duties / Responsibilities:
• Support an existing Mechanical team in Warsaw in creation and management of producion CAD drawings for new and existing products, including BOMs
• Perform CAD design, engineering computers simulations, and mechanical engineering related lab experiments in support of design validation and reliability goals
• Follow and drive improvement of best practices and tools to improve team efficiency, effectiveness, and mechanical subsystem quality.
• Use outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to execute efficient interfaces with third party engineering partners and suppliers.
Bachelor or Masters’ degree in the field of automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or mechatronics.
Minimum 2 years of experience with various mechanical documentation work within an industrial environment is required.
Knowledge of software in CAD design: Creo/Windchill and/or Autodesk Inventor,
Polish and English languages skills is requirement.
What we offer
Permanent work contract
Several benefits and bonus on top of base salary
Trainings, possibilities of career growth and self-development
English courses at work
Solaris Laser S.A.
Solaris Laser is a world-leading manufacturer of industrial Fiber and CO2 laser coding, marking, and engraving systems. We specialize in development of laser systems for Static and Dynamic product coding – while products are in movement.
Solaris, is part of Markem-Imaje, a trusted global manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions. Our connected solutions help manufacturers to reduce waste, increase efficiency, achieve compliance and protect their brand.
We offer the most complete range of market-leading marking and coding systems along with software, services and consumable solutions so you can streamline all your printing needs from one supplier.