Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
Junior Mechanical Engineer with German
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Key activities include:
Materials engineers are responsible for management of Standard Master Data request processes within agreed timelines while ensuring availability of proper approval/guidance from the Technical Authority to meet Technical Standards, Variety Control, Law & Regulation and HSE Standards.
Job duties include:
- Selection of Spare Parts and equipment specifications for projects and maintenance
- Technical specification of used spare parts and equipment
- Technical support for spare part selection
- Maintenance of Spare Parts and equipment Catalogues
- Act as focal point for spare parts and equipment requests.
- Provides end-user trainings for request process and forms.
- Create, update and requests equipment links (BOM, , Reservation, stocking, …) in the database
- Ensuring compliance to Spare Part catalogue related controls.
- Participation in working groups with publication of results in SAP-Catalogue.
- Development and maintenance of standards in the catalogue (Content, descriptions, Hierarchy, Links)
- Working with Maintenance & Engineering groups in the European Countries on Special Projects e.g. new installations
- Mechanical Engineer (preferable), Plant engineering and construction, Material Engineering, Product Engineering, Technical Business Administrator & Master Data Management, or proven ability (thru experience) to act on this level with in disciplines as described above.
- Very good command of English and German (min. B2)
- Materials design in specific discipline is preferable
- Knowledge of SAP system is welcome
- Analytical skills, open to different views and opinions
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome