Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Junior Network Engineer
We are looking for highly motivated candidates willing to expand their network knowledge and gain experience while working within a team which is responsible end to end for supporting and troubleshooting complex network infrastructures (with various technologies).
Network Engineer will be responsible for ensuring smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability as well as participation in evaluation, upgrade and support of network infrastructure (patch and maintenance). This person will be responsible for resolving network issues using existing procedures to solve routine problems and escalating when appropriate and also participate in monitoring and analyzing network traffic. Together with other team members will be responsible for ensuring 24x7 operations and focusing on Service Level Agreement.
Working pattern: 24×7
- Participate in daily operations, supporting network infrastructure and related services of our customers
- Provide initial troubleshooting and working with other engineers towards resolution of the issues
- Ensure together with other team members smooth operation of complex network environment in order to provide maximum performance and availability
- Preferred degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication or a related field)
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Knowledge about LAN (switching, routing, high availability)
- Knowledge about load balancers
- Familiarity with security concepts, components and tools
- Basic knowledge of Voice/Video traffic
- Problem solving abilities
- Knowledge about monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- English (B2 level)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to learn
- Network certification on base level in any of paths offered by Cisco is a plus
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and/or Wintel
- ITIL process awareness (ITIL Foundation is a plus)
- Very good time management
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate! As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).! also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.
We protea your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conduaed in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment. Labor Code, Chapter lla. Art. 183a-183e. Employment Agencies Register - 9595.