- Łucka 2/4/6, 00-845 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa o dzieło, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for carrying out lead generation, GDPR process, checking Merchant feedback, ensuring accurate communications between operations and Merchants, and providing support to the Operations Team. Junior Operations Specialist will be reporting to the Head of Operations.
As an Junior Operations Specialist you will:
- Coordinate pre-lead activities like lead generation, lead scoring, analyzing lead sources, preparing the database, sources of obtaining leads for analysis and working out a way to improve leads (inbound and outbound)
- Proactively Call Customers/Merchants check their feedback and solve complaints (BOOST)
- Update merchant database (Salesforce, Admin)
- Resolve Customer requests GDPR related received via all mediums (phone, email, chat i.e. Facebook)
- Work with the new digital live chat channels (both through the website and the mobile application) (Infolinia)
- Support in the resolution of queries
Required skills and competences:
- You are in your last year of studies or recently graduated in sales/marketing/ international management. If you are still studying we can find a solution to combine your studies with work.
- A 1 -year of professional experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel)
- Any experience in Project management is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems is appreciated
- Ability to communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skills (in Polish and English)
- Fast learning and self-development: curiosity to learn, demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities
- Self-starter; highly motivated and able to work independently
- High energy levels. Action oriented. Willingness to take responsibility and initiative. Able to proactively identify and resolve problems
What we offer:
- Values driven culture, friendly and supportive work environment
- Chance to operate state-of-art marketing technology stack
- Flexible working hours and remote work options
- Private health insurance
Booksy International to jeden z najszybciej rosnących polskich start-upów o globalnym zasięgu. Innowacyjna aplikacja codziennie zmienia branżę health&beauty na całym świecie.
Nasze główne biura zlokalizowane są już na 4 kontynentach.
Więcej o nas znajdziesz na www.booksy.com
Przeczytaj o nas więcej: