Please note that due to the COVID-19 outbreak as a company we are operating mostly in a remote mode (including recruitment interviews). Nevertheless, the initial training is conducted in our office, with all necessary precautions.
Founded over 20 years ago, Allfunds has evolved into one of the world’s leading wealthtech and fund distribution companies with a service offering which includes data & analytics, trading & execution services, portfolio & reporting tools, research and regulatory solutions. Allfunds also offers an innovative suite of value-added digital products and services in the wealthtech market. Today Allfunds has over €620 billion assets under administration with +12 offices in four continents and client agreements in +50 countries.
To transform the wealthtech world. We want to create value for our clients providing the necessary tools to help investors gain the freedom to choose from the world’s best investment managers. We support this mission by linking fund houses and distributors of mutual funds at the operational and technological level, providing them with a range of operational, analytical and information services to ensure transactions are always executed efficiently and effectively.
Join our team and grow in a diverse and technology driven environment with one of the leading companies in the wealthtech world.
Junior Operations Specialist with French in Fund Dealing Services
Presently, we are seeking a financial markets passionate to join our recently launched office in Poland (Warsaw). If you want to start your professional career in a highly innovative organisation driven by efficiency and constant progress, don’t hesitate to apply. It’ll be great to have you on board.
Why Allfunds is the best choice for you?
- You will become a part of one of the largest financial wealth tech platforms in the world;
- You will have a unique opportunity to contribute to development of the branch in Poland with us;
- You will have a chance to collaborate with international fund distributors and fund houses;
- You will have an on-going development opportunity in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
Sounds interesting? Please take a closer look…
Be a part of the team where you will:
- participate in the process migration from France to Poland
- contact with our external partners in France via phone or email
- monitor orders placement process done via SWIFT or fax
- repair client’s trades and send them to the market
- collaborate daily with colleagues based in France who are responsible for settlement part of the process
The skills and knowledge you will need:
- Fluency in French, communicative English;
- Ability to work under time-pressure and swiftly changing environment;
- Prior experience in financial area would be beneficial;
- Interest in the field of capital market operations;
- Self-motivation, desire to learn and develop, attention to details;
- Knowledge of MS Office; Extended Excel/VBA knowledge would be an asset;
You may expect:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, sport card, life insurance, pension plan & lunch card
- Possibility to participate in building the new branch in Poland
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Modern office in a convenient location
What you will find when working at Allfunds:
We believe in:
All for Excellence All of our experience and expertise, along with the passion we put in everything we do. So, our clients, employees and partners can count on us for the best services.
All for Accountability We always looking to make a difference through our transparent and responsible attitude towards people and society.
All for Empowerment We work to continuously enhance our tools and services to make them accessible to our clients.
All for Inspiration People are our driving force and helping them to reach their goals is our biggest motivator. That is why we aim to adapt to their needs and wants, to accompany them on their journey and inspire them to reach their dreams.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.