- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Don’t hesitate and join our team!
Supply Chain structure which is currently being dynamically developed here in Krakow. It includes Order Management, Customer Master Data, Order scheduling, Demand and Supply Planning. The department is new on one hand but it is expected to become a Center of Excellence in the global structures in the near future. Supply Chain is supporting sales process and operations on daily basis starting from forecasting through order scheduling and management, securing material availability up to shipping.Order Management organization supports Motorola Solutions Radio and Systems business by processing and managing the NA orders.
Do you want to start a new job within an international team?
Are you curious about the world and not afraid of challenges?
Do you like American culture and are you keen to explore more of it?
Are you ready to challenge your (perfect?) English skills with different US accents?
We have a PERFECT job for you!
Start your Motorola adventure with us!
We are a new team within Supply Chain with a strong focus on individual development. Our daily task is to provide call, chat and email support for prospects, customers and partners Monday to Friday. We use our knowledge of company products, services, and policies to assist callers with inquiries, complaints, or problems. We provide our support during US working hours (up till 24:00)
Your main task will be to:
- Work on a mixed shift (1st, 2nd and 3rd up till 24:00)
- Handle inbound calls, chats, web enquiries and emails from customers
- Assist partners with questions on Web portal and related ordering tools.
- Provide administrative support to both partners and internal Motorola employees.
- Obtain a level of understanding of the whole Motorola Solutions’ product portfolio and solutions.
- Establish policies by verifying client information; confirming pricing.
- Inform customers by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- To verify and place orders for both external customers and internal Motorola employees.
- Act as customer facing ambassador for Motorola Solutions. Conduct yourself and communicate in a professional manner in order to help and facilitate customer requests as seamlessly and efficiently as possible
Please note that this is a full time and mixed shift position
- Excellent English Skills, both verbal and written
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including listening, negotiating and influencing
- Calm and assured manner with the ability to work well under pressure either as an individual or as part of a team
- High level of motivation with a will to succeed
- Attention to detail
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.