Junior Origin Analyst
STTAS Europe Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 6 lat temu
Sandler & Travis Trade Advisory Services, Inc. (STTAS) is a leading provider of customs and international trade consulting services to the public and private sectors. As a recognized leader in global trade modernization systems, STTAS works closely with governments and businesses throughout the world to develop information technology, risk management protocols and other global commerce facilitation mechanisms to meet the increasing demands of global trade.
To our Polish division – STTAS Europe Sp. z o. o. – we are currently seeking applicants for the position:
Junior Origin Analyst
Junior Origin Analyst is responsible for coordinating various client requests related to origin matters and Free Trade Agreements. Main responsibilities may include:
- Communicating with suppliers, both verbally and in writing
- Verifying documents (declarations of origin) for accuracy and contacting companies for necessary corrections
- Inputting and auditing data in the system
- Researching supplier contact information and updating it in internal records
- Processing reports and providing requested data to the client
- Preparing monthly updates of the supplier status
- Reviewing and updating internal procedures consistent with both business practice and European Law
- Recommending ongoing improvements to origin procedures to enhance efficiency, compliance and cost savings
- Providing analytical support and reporting for different aspects of origin and trade compliance
- Driving standardization of origin process and internal control procedures
- A college degree.
- Ability to fluently speak/read/write in English and a second European language (preferably French, Spanish, German or Italian).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access).
- Interest in customs and taxes. Willingness to investigate the subject matter.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, communication (both written and oral) and customer service skills.
- Strong initiative, positive attitude, professional mannerisms, and commitment to personal, team, and company goals.
- Ability to work independently with minimal managerial input.
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to work independently.
- Honesty, dependability and confidentiality.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive health package.
- Smart, hard-working, collaborative, friendly team.
- Participation in interesting international projects.
If you are interested, please send your CV
All resumes are held in confidence. Resumes will not be accepted from recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: “I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)”.
Sandler and Travis Trade Advisory Services, Inc. (STTAS) is an equal opportunity employer.