In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Junior OtC Administrator (Collection & Disputes) with English
Your responsibilities would include:
- Managing change of lessee process by:
- accounts reconciliation
- ensuring all costs are invoiced
- dealing with customer’s queries and issues
- issuing refunds or collecting debts depending on the situation
- cooperating with the Business Stakeholders
- creating the exit statements and distributing them to the outgoing lessees
- closing accounts
- Running complex reports in your area of expertise
You are The Candidate if:
- You speak English fluently - C1 level
- You have experience in working in Shared Service Centre or other corporate environment
- You know what accounts reconciliation is and you have done it before
- You have experience in Order to Cash/Customer Service area
- You are motivated to broaden your knowledge in Finance field
- You are good team player with strong communication and problem solving skills
- You are ready to use and develop your skills in the area of SAP and Excel systems
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table footbal contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office on Friday
- PARTIES: Christmal Gala, Carnival Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process