- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Who we are
We' re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we'll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Aptiv Krakow also hires over 650 specialists who support our global business operations (finance, accounting, logistics, IT and purchasing) and help us succeed. Join us!
Junior OtC Team LeaderNumer ref.: J000604198
- Manage Aptiv EMEA OtC Team focusing on Collection and Billing processes, driving best possible results according to the key metrics and objectives of the Order To Cash department.
- Verification of the quality of processes performed by OtC team according to SOX controls, defining internal controls to ensure high quality of service.
- Ensure the proper flow of knowledge, full SOP structure covering all processes and training plan so that the team is able to perform the assigned tasks
- Concentrate on the development and career path of your employees, Conduct an annual yearly assessment of employees through My Core. Ensure progress, goals are reviewed systematically.
- Verifying that the team collection / billing processes are meeting designated SLA / KPI and meet the global targets set for GBS or aim towards the target.
- Performs all aspects of invoicing regarding Customers Portfolio, including timely and accurate billing processing, takes ownership and initiative until transaction is successfully and accurately processed,
- Raises manual invoices, manual debit and credit memos and gathers supporting documentation,
- Performs financial transactions including posting of manual journal entries, provisions and bad debts,
- Prepares monthly account analysis for assigned accounts, reconciles and balances accounts,
- Manages month/ quarter end process and AR reporting (e.g. Cash Flow, AR Summary, Past Due/Open Items reporting, other AR statistics),
- Performs invoice reconciliation,
- Interfaces with Printing & Mailing Team provided of invoice printing and delivery services for invoice reconciliation,
- Professional experience in Finance / OtC field in GBS/Shared Service environment 5+years
- Experience in people management
- Master degree in Finance/Accounting or Economy
- Very good knowledge and understanding of collection and billing processes
- Ability to build relationships with business stakeholders
- Very good organization of work and ability to delegate tasks
- Strategic thinking proactivity, ability to initiate change and make decisions
- Communicative Business level English / Other languages
- SAP Finance knowledge
- Very good knowledge of Excel
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Work in world-recognized company quoted on NYSE
- Obtain opportunity for professional growth and development in an international environment
- Gain access to internal & external trainings, coaching & certifications i.e. ACCA, language courses, postgraduate studies
- Have flexible working hours including home working