- aleja Grunwaldzka 103a, 80-236 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world-class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data, HR and IT processes.
If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for! Join us as the Junior P2P Accountant, and you'll become a vital part of our company.
Turning activities into business opportunities
While handling credit control processes you will contribute to performance culture within Purchase2Pay Team. Your main tasks would be:
- Registration of incoming reminders and invoice scanning and verification
- Handling PO and non-PO invoices and credit notes
- Contact with vendors
- Team cooperation to improve processes
- Participating in cross-department projects and other accounting tasks as requested by the executive
- Assisting internal clients as well as their customers and vendors
Sharing Arla values and experience acquisition
In regard to continuous growth of our SSC in Gdańsk we are currently looking for graduates of finance and accounting or similar area. Your background and interest for accountancy may derive from experience gained during studies or internships. Some knowledge of accountancy or customer service skills will be beneficial, as well as knowledge of SAP or other ERP.
To be successful in that role you have to speak English and Swedish fluently and use MS Excel on intermediate level. You would be expected to show ‘can-do’ attitude and maintain good communication along with the team. Therefore, team orientation and proactivity in dealing with issues are needed. On a daily basis you would have to use such your skills like accuracy and analytical thinking. While handling with payments you should build strong relationships based on your self-confidence and engagement into your tasks.
What you can expect from us:
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Work in an international team and matrix structure
- Chill out rooms with Xbox One and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
Please send your application to HR department via given link.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes, so we enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.
what can you expect from us
knowledge and drive to perform