- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the assignment
As a team member of P2P structure, you will have an opportunity to build new procurement processes from scratch by taking part in transition from different EMEA countries!
What you can learn:
- how to build a Global Business Center,
- cooperate as a procurement expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical.
Expert with the Turkish language which we are currently looking for will be responsible for executing a specific area of expertise in the purchasing processes ensuring that that specific area is delivering the maximum contribution to the overall departmental targets.
- Processing purchase requisitions, creating purchase orders (PO) and adding new vendors.
- Building and developing great relationships with suppliers to ensure favourable terms.
- Delivering high-quality process design documentation.
- Providing training to any group in relation to the P2P processes (including training documentation).
- Providing feedback for process improvements that should become a norm for the global P2P process, engaging with and consults relevant stakeholders in process improvement.
- Acting as a contact point for questions regarding P2P related topics.
- Supporting deployment of Purchase-to-Pay process design into ERP systems.
- Experience in purchasing/sales process administration or similar.
- Purchasing transactions or interfacing with business operational customers experience is a must.
- Experience with SAP SRM would be an asset.
- Good Excel skills.
- Openness and ability to build relationships across the organization and geographic regions.
- Fluent English and Turkish.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.