sharing the costs of sports activities
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 2 months ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
Our multicultural payroll team is now looking for new team members who are ready to explore challenging environment and deliver the best service to our employees. If you are motivated to dive into the detail and take ownership, we have the career you’re looking for!
As our Junior Payroll Analyst, you will be responsible for:
• Understand and decode the payroll inputs to prepare them for processing into Oracle
• Work closely with outsourced payroll vendor for timeliness and accuracy of multiple payrolls (US entities)
• Payroll Data Analysis for multiple US based entities
• Process Documentation/Training – assist in review and improvement of payroll documentation
• Customer Service – provide a consistently high-level of customer service and manage escalated employee cases and service requests within the SLA requirements.
• Partner with HRBP’s, Employee Connect, Accounting/Finance support, Benefits & Compensation, Tax Department and managers/supervisors to ensure a strong relationship is maintained.
• Intermediate to advanced software skill and experience with Microsoft Excel, including pivots, lookups, filtering and sorting.
• Knowledge of ERP system, (i.e. Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft).
• Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize on demand.
• Self-paced, independent worker with a powerful sense of accountability.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to identify process gaps and assist with process improvement.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Excellent, service-oriented customer service skills.
What we offer
• International working environment and unique company culture.
• Personal development opportunities.
• Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
• Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
• Independent role.
• Working hours: 2pm – 10pm.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.