Junior Payroll Specialist with German
What You'll Do
- Ensure every Cisco employee can focus on the job they love because they are getting paid accurately and on time
- Learn and process payroll ⏤ or lead the vendors processing payroll ⏤ for countries across Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Live in the data! Data entry, data analysis, data reconciliation, data validation
- Respond with care and urgency to complex or specialized employee queries
- Build effective partnerships with team and partners
- Be innovative; help us get better
Who You'll Work With
You'll be part of an ambitious team and cooperate with colleagues and partners across HR, Finance, and Operations. Cisco's Payroll Team is at the precipice of reinventing itself ⏤ and perhaps audaciously, we hope to reinvent the future of payroll in the process. We need you to be part of our new future!
Who You Are
- Most of us work because we want to be paid ⏤ and you love the fact it's your job to make that happen for the amazing people at Cisco
- No detail escapes you because you have a passion for accuracy
- You have pride in your work and gain energy doing your best every single day.
- Math comes naturally to you; a degree in accounting or finance (preferred, not required) reveals just how much you love looking at numbers all day.
- You maintain a high level of confidentiality because the information and data you work with is highly personal
- You love being a part of a team and you are an outstanding teammate
- Change is going to happen a lot and you're okay with that
- You are tech-savvy and can learn new systems, while also having intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English is required; Knowledge of German is a preference, but any other languages such as Hebrew, Russian, and Spanish are welcomed