Our mission is to deliver solutions to the financial services industry, driving business and technology change through proven global expertise.
Axxiome is a name synonymous with quality and value for financial services organizations that are looking to improve or build upon their IT operations. With offices and subsidiaries in many countries across 3 continents, Axxiome excels in transforming legacy banking and insurance platforms to modern solutions, and is considered a leader in implementation and integration of digitization initiatives across the globe.
Join our team!
- Work at interesting projects in a multi-cultural environment with focus on Europe and North America.
- Full-time employment and vast opportunities of professional development in an international company.
- Employee-oriented working environment, salary driven by experience, skills and engagement.
- Soft and core skills training program matching the career path.
- Foreign language classes
- Private medical care.
- Employee benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, holiday benefit).
- Advanced English command.
- German command would be an advantage.
- Master degree or equivalent preferably in economics or finances (possibly graduating students).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Creativeness and analytical thinking.
- Ease to work in an international environment.
- Readiness to learn and self-develop.
- Monthly reporting and controlling of projects run in Europe and North America.
- Support for project managers at project administrative issues.
- Support at non-project related PMO tasks.
- Maintenance of project documentation standards.