- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
Experis is a specialized dedicated brand extracted from the ManpowerGroup to implement advanced staff search, selection specialists and executives within the following areas of expertise: IT, engineering and finance. We connect candidates potential and comprehensive professional development with leading employers. Every technology can be bought, but the real value of the company are the people. Let us help you develop your professional future.
For one of our clients we are looking for candidates for the position:
Junior Problem Manager
Location: Kraków |
We kindly inform we will contact selected candidates only.
Recruitment agency no 412
Junior Problem Manager
- Bachelor degree in Engineering related to Information Technology
- Experience in IT Operations
- Experience in IT process management
- ITIL Foundation Certified with at least one intermediate certification
- Experience using ITSM tools, especially Problem Management workflow
- High level technical understanding of IT services and their components such as servers, networks, database/middleware, data center facilities, and software development lifecycle
- Good track record for innovation and measurable process improvements
- Strong Technical Writing;
- Presentation and Communications skills across multiple levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Must be able to articulate messages across a variety of audiences and document a detailed meeting minutes for the daily Major Problem Management meetings.
- Self-driven and ability to work independently
- Strong customer service, analytical, research, interpersonal and problem solving skills required
- Experience working with multicultural teams in diverse geographic locations preferred
- Attractive compensation based on B2B contract or UoP
- Possibility to gain professional experience within a multicultural environment
- Private healthcare (Medicover), Multisport Card and private insurances
- Internal training, coaching and mentoring
- Access to training platform with a big number of technical and soft-skill courses
- Support from accounting agency (B2B contract)
- You will be working with Tier 1, 2 & 3 support teams to review, agree and implement permanent solution for "Problem" tickets
- Drive efforts to improve overall service stability by ensuring Problem resolution
- Monitor metrics and drive continuous improvement efforts across team to achieve SLA & KPI for Problem Management
- Facilitating and coordinating problem review meetings and managing root cause analysis between technical teams
- Production of statistics to demonstrate performance of the Problem Management process
- Work with process owners and stakeholders to create processes that will be simple, nimble, repeatable, measurable, achievable and continuously improved
- Identify areas of improvement within the Technology processes using metrics and problem management techniques and deliver improvements in process and tools
- Suggest comprehensive metrics that can be actionable and promote positive behavioral changes Baseline, improve and re-measure success. Work with the Metrics team to deliver them and use for continuous improvement
- Manage relationships with other process management teams to provide a consistent delivery framework
- Work with the requirements, documentation and training teams so processes are implemented in the tools, documented and process users trained in their use
- Evangelize the virtues of IT process management and create a collaborative environment
- Proactively escalate problems and issues
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.