Junior Process Officer,aml &Amp; Sanctions Processing Officer
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w PolsceO firmie
Łódź - Symetrisłódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank.
We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations – and we have done that for 200 years.
We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate – by being a strong and personal financial partner.
We are looking for a Junior Process Officer/Process Officer, who will join rapidly growing Group Financial Crime Prevention. If you would like to support our transaction Sanctions Screening unit, send us your CV. This is a great opportunity to become a member of highly skilled team, collaborate with our stakeholders in the international finance industry, increase your knowledge within the Banking sector and also gain experience in anti-crime activities.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your
About this opportunity
Welcome to the NOC Sanctions Screening Processing PL NO team.
What you’ll be doing:
- working within Scandinavian environment
- delivering professional business specific services and meeting assigned KPI's according to customer's needs
- actively gaining process knowledge to provide required service level regarding Group Financial Crime Prevention
- handling routine tasks at the required level of quality and within timeframe by following guidelines
- create great atmosphere at workplace in enthusiastic team
- show courage to speak up, ask questions and search for opportunities
- representing the unit professionally in order to create good Nordea reputation
The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- high school
- fluency in written and spoken English
- basic knowledge of MS Office tools
- ability to solve problems
- adapting and responding to change
- ambitious and possess a strong drive to continuously developing yourself
We offer work in a friendly environment, social, sport and medical benefits and much more!
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/06/2021.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.