We are a food company owned by Danish farmers supplying high-quality food to customers and consumers all over the world. From butchers to business developers, we’re more than 23,000 colleagues, all committed to lowering our carbon footprint and becoming climate neutral by 2050.
Danish Crown Global Business Services (GBS) in Krakow is a key part of Danish Crown’s transformation journey. We strive to be a trusted partner to the business by providing scale and standardized, efficient and effective services, thereby achieving the strategic goals of the business.
GBS and its three Centers of Excellence act as the Group Digital Transformation engine for Finance, Procurement, and Master data. Our Operational teams provide global services for Finance, Procurement, Master data, HR, and IT with the ambition to further move up the value chain and expand its service portfolio.
Passion is our protein, and by supporting each other every step of the way - from high potential programs and sustainability certifications to embracing diversity - we’re moving towards the same goal.
Better food. Brighter future
Area of responsibility:
- Cooperates with Category Support Specialist and external stakeholders
- Deal with Procurement Category for specific inquiries and needs
- Provide support for selected team's activities - mainly in SAP
- Delivers high quality and proactive day to day service
- Creates and maintain vendor and material master data in SAP system
- Responds to queries frome business stakeholders
- Takes care that daily tasks support the business processes and requirements
- Assistance in preparing metrics and reports to Management as required
- Identifies continuous imporvement oppoertunities
- Processes payments and handes related exceptions