Junior Procurement Analytics Specialist
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Your new company
Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. This year we are expanding even more and have opened up a new Knowledge Center in Gdańsk, Poland.
Innovation, agility, teamwork, collaboration – does it sound familiar? For us, at Hapag-Lloyd Knowledge Center, it does.
Join the team at Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” and help us navigate the future!
Your new role
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a Junior Procurement Analytics Specialist.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Manage and maintain QlikView reports and dashboards, develop new reports jointly with global Supplier Management team
- Support our Global Procurement team in providing basic QlikView information on how to create reports and retrieve spend/operational related data
- Follow-up on data quality issues together with responsible cross-functional partners
- Test new features and provide feedback
- Support Procurement Excellence team in preparing and validating respective data
- Provide descriptive PowerPoint slides (i. e. regular reports on different data driven topics)
What you'll need to succeed
- Higher education – preferred fields of study: economics, BI or similar or experience in procurement/consulting
- Good analytical skills, ability to visualize raw data in a user friendly manner
- Proficiency in MS excel
- Intercultural experience is a plus, customer centric approach is must
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good prioritization and coordination skills
- Team player and good communication skills
What you'll get in return
- International career opportunities
- Structured annual performance review
- Benefit Platform
- Access to the Learning Management System
- Fruit days
- Modern, ergonomic office, including height adjustable desks
- Bike storage, showers, lockers
- Private medical healthcare
- Sports package
- Group life insurance
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Attractive and market-oriented remuneration and annual bonus
Our main objective is to put our company to the next level of Digital Excellence. We are part of a leading global liner shipping company hence joined forces of Headquarter and Knowledge Center makes us more agile, dynamic and analytically driven organization.
At the Knowledge Center, you will be working side by side with experts in a modern office space – innovating and developing state-of-the-art technology solutions that will enable us to connect the world across the oceans even faster in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.