- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Workplace: Łozienica (Goleniowski Park Przemysłowy)
BESTSELLER is an international fashion company with over 15,000 employees all over the world. We have the eCommerce HQ located in Amsterdam.
BESTSELLER E-commerce Photo Studios are based in Goleniów Industrial Park, Poland.
BESTSELLER studios is specialized in full-service E-commerce production, supporting brands by creating engaging digital content. Our automated workflow systems and highly skilled Operations, Logistics, and Creative teams we deliver high-quality digital assets fast. Not only are we producing content for current needs, but we are constantly seeking out ways to improve our production, express creativity, and in turn drive conversion.
Are you passionate about everything digital and excited by the opportunity to influence the online content for many of Europe’s best-known fashion brands? In a few years, BESTSELLER E-commerce has grown to a strong, dynamic, and international team and we are currently looking for a well-organized and driven individual who wants to grow with us.
As Product Coordinator, you will report into the Planning and Capacity Team Lead. Your role is to support the Planning and Capacity Team Lead with all product & process related responsibilities ensuring a seamless & efficient workflow throughout the Studios.
The role requires a focused, driven, hardworking individual. You must be able to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive and proactive attitude. This role demands a team player who is eager to learn and develop, and can grasp new information quickly. You should also be flexible and have the ability to think outside of the box and bring new ideas to the team.
- Full understanding of the product journey using our internal workflow software (Creative Force)
- Communicating with stakeholders within brands
- Monitoring brand individual SLA's and statistic reports (Power BI Dashboards)
- Supporting the Planning and Capacity Team Lead on all brand/ product discrepancies, managing communication between brands & BS STUDIOS when required
- Work closely with the Planning and Capacity Team Lead across product scheduling & planning to ensure effective studio schedules
- Monitoring reshoots and reshoot orders ensuring they are actioned accordingly
- Overview the shoot schedule to support teams, flag possible issues, and maximize productivity
- Have a full understanding of brand forecast and prioritization to ensure all deadline dates are met
- Maintain communication and feedback on any production-related issues with Team Lead
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify issues and opportunities for improvement and growth
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in Operations/Logistics beneficial
- Microsoft Office experience necessary (advanced Excel skills)
- Basic understanding of product distribution beneficial
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Effective time management skills with the ability to work on own initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English
- Creative and strategic thinker keen to learn and work with new technologies
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below or via our website. In case you have any further questions about the role, you are welcome to contact Laura Gonzalez on [email protected]
More about us!
Instagram - @bestseller_ecommerce